About the Law Offices of Stull & Stull,
Orange County Expungement Attorney
Adam R Stull
Adam Stull received from the University of California at Santa Barbara his Bachelor of Arts undergraduate degree (with a major in liberal studies, ergonomics, economics and geography) in 1984. In 1988 he received his Juris Doctorate from California Western School of Law. He was admitted to the California State Bar in 1989 and is also permitted to practice in the Federal Court Circuit. He worked as a Deputy District Attorney and Judge Pro Tempore before starting his own criminal law practice in 1994. Adam is considered a top Orange County Expungement Lawyer, contact him today to learn more.
Libbie Stull received her Bachelor of Arts undergraduate degree in political sciences from University of California, Los Angeles in 1978. She went on to receive her Juris Doctorate in 1981 from Hastings College of the Law, where she clerked for the California Supreme Court. She was admitted to the California State Bar in 1984. She is also permitted to practice in Federal Court cases. She has worked as a Superior Court Research Attorney a Judge Pro Tempore, and practiced civil litigation before starting her criminal law practice.
Our Office Philosophy
Let the Law Offices of Stull & Stull put their experience to work for you. Let us guide you through the criminal justice system. Let us defend your rights. Let us help you decide the necessary steps to resolve your individual case and to reduce the stress and anxiety often associated with criminal matters.
What We Offer Our Clients
- We offer you committed and diligent representation.
- We have over 30 years combined experience in nearly every kind of criminal matter.
- We handle cases in every courthouse in the State of California.
- Once we are retained, when you contact us, you will speak directly to attorneys actively involved in your case.
- We will return your calls and messages in a timely manner.
- We care about our clients and take the time to listen to them.
- We respect your privacy and will not divulge any information to anyone other than you or someone you appoint as an authorized person to receive information.
CALL TOLL FREE 877-815-7421
You may also use our online case form or simply email us at email@example.com.
The Law offices of Stull & Stull are located in Laguna Hills, California.